This last week we had a wonderful visit from Larry and Connie. We did a lot of fun things with them and the boys loved having their Grandparents around to love them and spoil them. The highlight of the trip was the day at the baseball game.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Baseball Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Wow that looks like so much fun, i am glad that I am going to be there in less then two weeks! I can imagine how cute Christopher says that name because I don't even think I could say that name. What a fun time. Larry and Connie are the best!
Your boys couldn't be any cuter! I'm glad you got to enjoy the baseball game. I'm sure you loved having your parents there.
Are you going to Utah in the summer? We'd love to see you guys!
How fun to have Grandma and Grandpa out there for a while. The boys are AdOrAbLe!!! Cute pic's!
Wow, the boys are so big! It looks like you have been having a lot of fun! We miss you guys.
Wow, the boys are so big and so cute. It looks like you have been having a lot of fun. We miss ya, let me know if you come to St George!
I love to see you and your family, I miss you alot. Glad to see that you are doing well. Your family is so adorable
I love seeing your little family, Looks like you guys are doing well I miss you a ton talk to you soon
Ditto Ems! CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU and kiss and hug all of you. I might eat the children!!
cute cute cute!
I love you guys!
It sure was fun playing tennis with you today! I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Chris and Linzi's.
-K Do
Jackie- I found your blog!! You probably don't remember me (Sarah Barton from high school?) Anyway...I didn't know you guys had 2 little boys, they are darling! Keep in touch!
Jackie...It's Ashley Kurtz. You're family is so darling! I saw your blog on whits... Hope all is well with you and Judd. Tell him hello. I just love you guys!
Totally call me when you come to St George, we would LOVE to see you. I am sure the boys would have a blast together.
Post a Comment