Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break


Our Spring/Easter break was a lot of fun. It was great to take a small break from school to recharge the batteries and spend some time with the family. At the start of the break, my parents came out to visit. It was really fun to have them out and it was great for my mom to be able to see what it is like out here. We went swimming, ice skating, shopping, minature golfing, and a whole lot of eating. It was so fun and we already miss them terribly. At the end of the week we had a great Easter. Christopher had a lot of fun decorating eggs and keeps asking us when we can do it again. Jackie and her friends also set up an easter egg hunt and Christopher was an egg finding champion.



Christopher was super excited to see that the Easter bunny had left him a new bicycle. It is a motorcycle and he can't wait until the weather is good enough to go ride it. It is a lot bigger than his old one and has adjustable training wheels so he will be able to really grow with it. He is already really good at riding it, but he still needs to practice using the pedal breaks. His old bike didn't have any breaks so this is a new concept for him.

Christopher continues to be a crazy guy. He is still in love with sports and loves to play with his friends. He misses his cousins and grandparents a lot but he is a great little guy. He is daddy's little buddy and we are constantly together. He had been going to preschool the last couple of months and he has really improved in vocalization and counting activities. He has also become really independent and wants to do everything himself. He also really loves to help his mom and dad in the kitchen. He loves to cook Pancakes with Dad(the only thing Dad knows how to make) and he loves to make Snubies (fruit smoothies) with his Mom.

Tyler is our little butterball. He is so much fun and is constantly smiling, especially at his mother. He gets annoyed by baby food and always wants to eat what we are eating. (notice the mark of his mother, the silver glow of Diet Coke). He also has found his voice and does a really loud grunt for two reasons. 1-He wants food. 2-He is by himself and wants to be picked up. We love our Ty guy and couldn't imagine him not being in our lives.
Life is so wonderful for us right now. It was so great to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and to understand the great power that is in the resurrection. We are really excited for conference this weekend and also for the visit of Jackie's parents on wednesday. We love you all





10 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Your boys already look bigger than when we say them in January. How fun for Christopher to get a new bike. Glad to see you're doing well.

H and E said...

Oh man those are probably the cutest boys I have ever seen. I can barely read that post without wanting to cry. I miss them so much! Bekah said we are working on a new date for all the girls to come out but I hope it is sooner rather than later. Love you lots!

Ann-Marie said...

Your boys couldn't be any cuter! They melt your heart. How fun to have your parents come visit. We're glad you enjoyed Spring Break. We're on the count down!!!!

Darbee said...

Yeah! Thanks for the update! I love all the pictures. Your boys are getting so big! I'm glad you guys had a nice holiday, and were able to spend some good family time together!

webbweb said...

Okay I'm booking my plane ticket tonight. I miss those boys like crazy!! I want to reach through the computer and squeeze those cheeks!! Love you guys soooo much. Can't wait to see you and your pad.

Whitney said...

Ditto all of the comments and add a few extra!!! for me.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

oh my word, your babies are growing so fast...chris is so big, and i love the picture of him in the apron in the kitchen....so cute....How is St. Louis treating you....I hope well....Love and miss you guys...Jas, Val, Bos

ahollandetc said...

hey you guys. our blog is now private, but we would love to keep in touch with your sweet family.

email me your address so i can send you an invite (strange that i don't already have it!): alisaholland@mac.com

H and E said...

I am so excited that we are coming in like two weeks! I can't wait to see those cute boys! I love you guys and miss you too!

Johnson Rugrats said...

Judd and Jackie, we are soooooooo excited to see you and your beautiful boys in 2 weeks!!!! What are we going to do? Talk, talk, talk and laugh, laugh, laugh, love, oh yes and eat, eat, eat. Bekah