


We have had a great time in Utah these last couple of weeks. We had a great trip up to Bear Lake and have enjoyed boating, golfing, camping, and spending time with family. Christopher has loved playing with his cousins and Tyler is crawling all over causing major trouble. He could easily walk if he wanted to but he likes to ride along is his mother's arms. Here are a few pictures of the boys I hope you enjoy.
10 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great time, and your boys are as cute as ever. We'd love to see you while you're here.
Your boys couldn't be any cuter! So glad you had fun. I wish we would've been able to see you!
How fun! Tyler looks so much bigger! I'm so happy that he's moving around...I can't wait until our boys can hang out again and cause havoc and terror together!
Bear Lake sounds like a blast!
We can't wait to see you guys again!
YEah you finally posted! I love having you guys here and probably wouldn't let you leave if I weren't leaving myself!
Member how you have abandoned us in Missouri! Hope you don't have too much fun and decide not to come home!!! We miss you guys. I have no one to secretly worship better than sex cake with when Jackies gone!
Tyler is getting big. He is really cute!
check out the vhs class blog at vhs2000.blogspot.com.
Be sure to leave your name and blog in the comments and spread the word.
I am so excited we found your blog. We were at bear lake too the first week of July...it is so fun for the kids. Hope all is going well. We miss you guys!
Jackie!! You have the cutest family!! I know you are probably like 'Who the crap is this?' Its Hollie... well Jackson. But now Parker! From the old Bountiful Shadows ward. I was blog snooping and found yours. Look how cute you guys are! I have always loved you to death and your cute mom!! She is the sweetest lady I have ever met!! If you ever want my blog address is jakehollieparker.blogspot.com
Tell your mom hi for me!!!
i love your boys!
Post a Comment