This is Christopher's leisure suit for activities around the house. I got him to do the Heisman for the photo. He remains completely obsessed with sports and loves putting on helmets. When asked what he wants to be for Halloween Christopher varies from Football Player to Cowboy. Maybe we will just save some money and send him out looking like this.

Tyler continues to be the best baby in the whole wide world and is becoming much more responsive and alert. His smile is more common and he is sleeping through most of the night.

Christopher isn't the best sleeper and awoke his dad at 4:45 AM this morning. So much for a Sunday sleep in. I am getting excited because I only have two more weeks of Gross Anatomy. On Friday we will be holding a funeral service for the families of our cadavers. At this service each religion represented in our class will do a prayer in the service. I somehow got roped into saying the prayer for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It should be an interesting experience. Needless to say I am very excited to get done with the cadaver lab. We love all of you and enjoy your comments, emails, and phone calls. Keep in touch.
Love,
Judd, Jackie, Chris, and Tyler.
8 comments:
The boys are SO cute! Sounds like you guys are doing great out in STL. Little Tyler is a doll.
Miss Jackie!!!
I miss you so much! Christopher looks all boy, just like always. Tyler is so sweet. I want to hold him! I love you, I hope school is going well for Judd.
I love seeing the pictures. You need to have Jackie call me or email me~!!
Oh My Gosh. Can Christopher get any cuter? I officially want a boy.
Jackie, I'm on and I actually started my blog, so link to it when you get a chance. Thank you for calling me today. I miss you like crazy and I think the world of you!!!! Your boys are PERFECT, all three of them. But you are the best and keep them all happy! I love you!
Hey I just wanted you to know that my new screen saver is that adorable pic of Christopher in his helmet, it is very appropriate when working in the football industry and then i get to see that cute kid all day long! It might make me miss him so I will have to take it down. Love you all and miss you more!
Jackie-
I am so glad that you have a blog. I have been checking your other one that has 1 paragraph about that Tyler wasn't a girl... so this is fun that you have this one. Come check out ours www.stewartandanne.blogspot.com
we miss you tonz and I hope that you are doing well. Little Tyler is darling and Christopher is getting so big. It is really wierd to not have you next door..it's sad. We hope to hear from you soon. Love, Anne
Hey Jackie and Judd!
Your mom told me about your blog, and I love it! It's so fun to see your boys--I'm sad that we didn't get to see Tyler before you left. Anyway, I hope things are going well for you, and I wanted to let you know that we have a blog now too. It's neilandkelley.blogspot.com. Come check it out. Love you guys!
Post a Comment