After long deliberation Jackie and I decided to join the Minivan clan and thus seal our entrance into the typical BYU family hall of fame. We are totally geeking out about are awesome new minivan. We would like to send a special shout out to Crazy Papa Charley who made the 18 hour drive all by himself. What a great guy. Tyler eats all day and never cries and continues to be the
perfect boy. We have been attempting to potty train Christopher and it has definitely been an up and down experience. We are trying the sophisticated method of bribery by using Potty Presents and a Gumball Machine. We learned this method from an Old Wise Voodoo Healer Woman (aka Whitney). We have had our fair share of accidents but he has earned a few presents including his Halloween custome (see naked bum to right) and his bating/football/golf glooves.
We are hoping that the current success continues so that we only have to buy diapers for one kid. On Friday, I will take my last gross anatomy test and be done smelling horrible (actually smelling like a cadaver because I stink no matter what). I am excited to be finishing anatomy because it has been very stressful. A week from monday we will be starting Biochemistry and Cell Biology. Geee that sounds like a real winner. We are getting really excited for Halloween. Christopher already has his custome (again see naked bum to the right) however Jackie and I remain undecided. If you have any ideas don't hesitate to let us know. We love all of you.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Congratulations on your new car! I'm sure you'll love it. Hang in there on the potty training...and have Jackie call me! :)
look at that bum......are you kidding me...sweet little chris and that sweet little tyler....hope all is well, Jason especially loved the football helmet....and the new car, yeah they really are so nice......go allens
Welcome to the club! Once you embrace it, you can't go back. I don't know if it makes it worse or better to see the pictures of your boys. I think it makes my heart ache too much! Jackie, I sent your gift today. I hope it will be there for your birthday and you will feel my love and have the best day!
Congrats on the car! I'm sure you will love it. Christopher looks so old in the picture in front of the van! I miss you. You have been tagged, check my blog for rules. P.S. Have you read the twilight series yet by Stephanie Meyer? There's something for you to be obsessed over, I am so bad scott just rolls his eyes at me, he thinks I am crazy!
I think vans are the greatest creation ever, you will love it. I love the pictures of the boys...we miss them and can't wait to see you all soon.
Jackie-Chan!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thank you so much for finding me and saying hi. I have SO much I want to talk to you about...first of all being that I hate that we haven't been better at keeping in touch! Email me your info so I can call you and catch up. I love your pictures...and Christopher is suddenly so big. Where has the time gone? Anyhoo... I miss you so much. Email me...
darbee_beynon@yahoo.com
I'm so glad you are all doing so well. I'm excited to talk to you soon!
Love, Darbee
By the way...
I LOVE that you are driving around a mini van! I had to laugh out loud, SO hard, thinking about many nights running around in your mom's van. Remember?
Wow, the boys are so big! Just love all your pictures! Congrants on the new car! That's exciting!
jackie! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! I've been thinking about you guys! How are you doing? How is your baby?? Keep posting!! Love you!!!!
I love the pics of the Minivan clan! It is so great! I love the video of Tyler! I can't wait to see him! I am in love with his dimples! Sounds like you are doing well! Are you coming in town for Christmas?
Hey your family is so darling Tyler is so adorable You you great too!! I hope you had a good birthday and please call me or email me soon Miriam
Jackie oh Jackie oh where have you been! I am so excited that you have a blog. I haven't even see your two CUTEST little boys! You guys have such an adorable little family! You need to send me an email so I can invite you to view my blog! I have it on private, but maybe thinking about taking the private lock off! Anyway it was fun to check up on you! Send me an email to psholland@mac.com
Oops, i see that there is another "whitney" that is commenting on your blog! This Whitney was a member of the "SPECIAL OLYMPICS" with you in High School! haha! (whitney bryan)
We're so glad we found your blog. Aaron really meant to call you before you moved, but life was just a little crazy for us.
Your boys are both so cute. We need your address to send you a very belated baby gift.
Aaron and Andrea Skidmore
(skidmorefam.blogspot.com)
jackie,
I missed your birthday didn't I! I hope you had a happy birthday out there! Let me know next time you are in St George and we'll have to make sure to be there!
Judd Allen! Its Brittani Belnap-Lunnen. Long time no see. I am glad I found you and got to see pictures of your cute family. I too have two little ones, but cannot get myself to take the "mini-van plunge". Sounds like you are doing well. Tell Jackie and your family Hi.
oh my heck jackie... i have been thinking about you soooo much and have wanted to get ahold of you lately because we seem to be the same person right now... new city/state, new kids, new MINI VAN yes... me too. i know i'm a huge dork, but i love it! after driving cross country in a two door honda civic with two kids... a mini van is HEAVEN!
how is judds school going? tell him hi.
keep in touch amandarwilliams10@yahoo.com
love the new van! sadly, our black beauty died. we are no longer a part of the van clan, but glad you are representing!
christopher has the cutest bum! bo thought it was sexy...ok just felt weird saying that. bo is trying the potty training thing too...problem is i am too lazy! but i hear you on the whole only wanting to buy 1 size of diapers!
Post a Comment