After days and days of trying to capture Tyler's evasive smile on camera we finally did it. We hope it melts your hearts as much as it does ours.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello miss Jackie!! I am so excited about this blog thing. Emily told me at church today that you had one. Tyler is the most precious thing ever! I am working on making my blog better. neilsenfam.blogspot there is a link to christa's and valeries too. Please please email me!!! ashley.neilsen@gmail.com
I love you and get so sad when I drive by your house. When are you coming to visit?? Ashley
Jackie and Judd hi from the Clawsons...hope all is well in STL...the boys are getting so big and seriously they are the cutest ever...tyler is so sweet, and he does have a big smile...hope life is treating you well, sure miss your smiling faces around the neighborhood...sorry we never got to have that lunch before you left....drop a line when you can......
HOW CUTE! I'm sad that I didn't get to 'officially' say goodbye to you. I hope all is well. Love that we can all keep up with eachother in the blogging world. love ya!
5 comments:
Hello miss Jackie!! I am so excited about this blog thing. Emily told me at church today that you had one. Tyler is the most precious thing ever! I am working on making my blog better. neilsenfam.blogspot there is a link to christa's and valeries too. Please please email me!!! ashley.neilsen@gmail.com
I love you and get so sad when I drive by your house. When are you coming to visit?? Ashley
Such a darling baby! I love his sweet expressions.
Jackie and Judd hi from the Clawsons...hope all is well in STL...the boys are getting so big and seriously they are the cutest ever...tyler is so sweet, and he does have a big smile...hope life is treating you well, sure miss your smiling faces around the neighborhood...sorry we never got to have that lunch before you left....drop a line when you can......
So cute!!! Katelyn still looks around at church for Christopher. We miss you guys!
HOW CUTE! I'm sad that I didn't get to 'officially' say goodbye to you. I hope all is well. Love that we can all keep up with eachother in the blogging world.
love ya!
Post a Comment