Saturday, September 29, 2007

Arthur

Today we took the boys to Arthur's Picnic in the Park. Everything was free, but the lines were really long. Christopher had fun going on the various inflatable bounce house activities and he loved seeing the Fireman and trying on the fireman's helmet. We didn't want to wait in the ridiculously long lines to meet the various characters like Curious George and Clifford the Big Red Dog. Christopher didn't seem to mind. Actually, he is more of a Disney Channel fan than a PBS fan.


















By the end of the day both boys were tuckered out and I snapped a great pic of my two boys in action. This is when Jackie and I love them the most.

3 comments:

H and E said...

SO CUTE! Well it looks like you guys are finding plenty of fun things to do in St. Louis. Christopher is so adorable and I love hearing all about his personality. And I love the new video Tyler is a cutie. Sorry if you get sick of my comments but I feel like it is my way to stay in touch!

Burnett Family said...

Those boys are way to cute asleep together!

Burnett Family said...

Those boys are way to cute asleep together!