There are only two words that can describe Connie. THE BEST. She is the world's best mom and best grandma. She does and has done so much for us and for everybody that knows her. There aren't too many grandmas that will play baseball with their grandsons, take their daughter shopping, and sew their son-in-law's pants all in one day. But she does. Everybody that knows Connie falls in love with her infectious smile and her awesome laugh. She is a great listener and an amazing friend.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
AMEN!!!! Truly the most amazing woman I have met. I don't know how we got so lucky to have Jackie and Connie in our life. I just feel so thankful to know her. Her strength and faith is inspiring. She makes me want to be a better mom and person.
She truly is the greatest! I can still remember how supportive she was and came to so many of my dance performances in high school. She cares so much about others and that is a quality that we all want to have!
Thats right! You are awesome Connie. I missed seeing you when I went to the office. Love you.
Judd and Jackie, you are great parents as well, what great people you have to look up too.
Now I know where Jackie gets it. We love you guys.
An amazing woman that raised an amazing daughter!! We love you Connie and we love you Judd, Jackie and boys!!! You are all constantly in our prayers.
Jackie you are so sweet. Your mom is so wonderful. I hope that your family is hanging in there, we sure love all of you
My blog is private now. email me at chericejudd@hotmail.com so I could add you to the list if you want to look at ours.
Have a happy day!
Connie is the BEST!!! That is one thing I miss most about Jackie being back here in Utah... I haven't seen Connie forever! I sure love you guys... ALL of you, and wish you the very best!!!
I've never been lucky enough to meet her, but I know Jackie and I'm SURE anyone who raised Jackie must be amazing.
Jackie your mom truly is an AMAZING woman, I will never forget haning at your house and having your mom just be one of the girls. I love you and please know that you are in my prayers. Love whitney.
Post a Comment