December was an extremely busy time for us. I have posted a bunch of pictures from Christopher's birthday party. He had a football party with a homemade football cake and a football tablecloth. Mom knows how to throw a great party.

We also had a great trip to Utah for Christmas. Christopher was once again the star of the show. However, Tyler did give him some stiff competition. Tyler is as cute as ever with his awesome sleeping bag suit. It kept him super warm in Utah. Tyler officially weighs more than Christopher did at age one. Tyler also smiles all the time and is a good boy. Christopher has shifted his obsession to Hockey for the moment. He got a hockey stick, jersey, goal, Mighty Ducks movie, and last but not least, ROLLER SKATES, for christmas. He has enjoyed them all very much and would not take off his hockey jersey to go to church this morning. Jackie and I both really enjoyed my break from school. However, I am anxious to get back into school so I can get some sleep. We love you all and had so much fun seeing everyone over Christmas.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Hey guys! I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful Christmas...but I'm sad that I never got a chance to see you! Jackie, I MISS YOU! Hope you guys are doing well! Happy New Year!
Sounds like a wonderful holiday season. We are sad that we couldn't get together. Things have been so crazy. Know that we love you guys regardless!
The boys are so freakin big! I love that football cake you made! So cute. Miss ya!!!
Jackie- I totally hosed you! I completly forgot that I was going to cut your hair- and I didn't get your message until saturday night! I am so sorry!! I wish I had given you my house phone number- because my cell was dead! i AM SO SORRY!! Did you get your problem fixed!! I am such an idiot! Anyway- your cake looked awesome! Don't you love birthdays!! I hope you had a good CHristmas...hopefully we'll see you next time! Miss you!
Hi! This is Dedra--Judd's cousin Richard's wife. I was looking on Amy Anson's page and noticed we didn't have you on our list. Our blog is at tregaskisfamily.blogspot.com
~Dedra
Hey Jackie! Its Leslie (Christoffersen). I found your blog somehow and wanted to say hello. You have a such a darling family and you look great! Did you guys make a trip to Malad for the holidays;)
It was so great to see you while you were in Utah.
I tried e-mailing you about your pictures, but the e-mail came back. Send me an e-mail at
skidmorephotography{at}mac{dot}com
so I can get you your gallery password.
Hey Judd. It's Tiffani, just wanted to say hi. I was "blog-jumping" and saw you wanted to see how you are. If you get a chance e-mail me. forseymama@yahoo.com
Just wanted to drop a note and say it was great to see you guys. Hope all is well!
Hey you guys I don't know if we gave you our updated blog address: littlehollandfamily.blogspot.com We'd love to hear from you!
Jackie! So fun to see your family. You have such cute kids! I love the chunk! Our little Caden has cheeks just the same. Too fun! Check out our blog sometime nataliespot.blogspot.com
Man I miss you guys. I can't wait to someday end our game of phone tag and talk to you. Hope all is well in St. Louis!!!
Love to all Ad
I need a new post if you have time with more pictures of the boys. I just saw a picture of Christopher at Christmas and I almost started crying. I talked with the sisters and we all agreed, if you don't mind, we would love to come visit the middle of March. Would that work for you? Love, love, love, love (one for each of you) and miss you all!!!!!!!
Post a Comment