Monday, December 3, 2007

It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas






Goooo Cougars!!!!





Although we don't have any snow, Jackie has done a great job to make our house a winter wonderland. Of course, we had our place decorated the day after Christmas. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Miriam and Jordan Brown said...

Hey it is so good to see your cute family. You look great. and Tyler is adorable. hopefully we can talk soon miss you Miriam

mostly Stacy said...

Hey Judd and Jackie! What cute boys you have. Fun to see what you guys are up to. I hope everything is going well in Arizona.

Darbee said...

Cute house, you guys! The place looks darling...and festive for the holidays! When are you coming home?

Whitney said...

Claire actually said, "WHo are those boys?" I told her and she said, "They look bigger". You got to get home fast, they are growing too quickly and man you guys make good lookin' boys! I love your living room. Love the paint color and couch and of course the tree. Can't wait to spend Christmas Eve together. Do you want me to buy some things on-line for our Sub for Santa family and have them shipped to you? Just let me know how to help.

H and E said...

So adorable! I cannot wait for christmas to be here so that I can hold those cute boys. Your house is adorable as well!
Miss you lots!

Burnett Family said...

Hey, the boys are so big! I can't believe it's been over a year since we've see ya! Your home looks beautiful!
By the way, I need your address!

{Anne} said...

Hey Jackie-
We don't ever hear from you but I do read your blog. Your boys are so cute and Tyler, holy cow..what a doll. We hope that you are doing well. Can you please send me your current address to stewartandanne@hotmail.com

H and E said...

I can't wait until you guys get here, it is going to be such a fun christmas!