That is the cutest thing ever! Mom and I could not stop laughing. Mom says he sure looks like his dad (an Allen)! We love you and miss you like crazy, especially after that video.
What a sweet little guy! I love the little giggles! Thanks for sharing! Hey Jackie...we need to catch up! How is everything going out there? When are you coming home. Shoot me an email sometime so we can chat! darbee_beynon@yahoo.com Love you!
Hey Jackie! This is Jennie Frey. I hope you don't mind I found your blog. You have the CUTEST little boys ever! They must keep you so busy. We just started a blog so you need to check it out tjfrey.blogspot.com and we can start keeping in touch. Tell Judd Hi!
Way cute! I can't remember if I told you yet or not, (i've been meaning too) thanks for the crock pot roast recipe in the family cookbook. It tasted great!
10 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! Mom and I could not stop laughing. Mom says he sure looks like his dad (an Allen)! We love you and miss you like crazy, especially after that video.
What a sweet little guy! I love the little giggles! Thanks for sharing! Hey Jackie...we need to catch up! How is everything going out there? When are you coming home. Shoot me an email sometime so we can chat! darbee_beynon@yahoo.com
Love you!
So cute! I love when they get so tired but keep on laughing because they think it's fun. Giggles are the best!
What an adorable laugh! He is so big! We miss ya.
JACK!! Hey, its me Emily. I feel like a stalker, but I found your blog. How are you? You have the cutest fam. I hope all is well! Keep in touch!
Emily Lauder
Too cute! How did you post that video?? Love and miss you!
Hey Jackie! This is Jennie Frey. I hope you don't mind I found your blog. You have the CUTEST little boys ever! They must keep you so busy. We just started a blog so you need to check it out tjfrey.blogspot.com and we can start keeping in touch. Tell Judd Hi!
So CUTE!! You should have seen Kate watching the clip. She was fascinated. Love you guys
I found your blog off of Anne Hagberg's. I was so excited to see your cute Tyler. We miss you guys!
I just started a blog: www.familybuell.blogspot.com
Way cute! I can't remember if I told you yet or not, (i've been meaning too) thanks for the crock pot roast recipe in the family cookbook. It tasted great!
Post a Comment